Our c9 Christmas light wire has 1000 empty sockets at 12″ intervals. This is what us professionals use to custom cut our lighting to make it fit perfectly to the space we are decorating. You can create a run simply by cutting the line at the length desired and then add our easy to use vampire c9 plugs at each end of the wire.
You can use these to hang lights for Christmas, birthdays, weddings, Fourth of July, Valentines Day, Man Cave lighting, she shed lighting and any special event.
Don’t forget to purchase your C9 LED Christmas lights when you’re ordering this. Remember this is 1000 empty sockets so if you plan on using the whole thing you will need 1000 lights.
- 1000′ of green wire SPT1
- 1000 sockets spaced 12″ apart
- Male and Female Plugs sold separately
- UL rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Max load: 100 C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs; 70 C9, 10 watt incandescent bulbs; 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
- Splice this spool into several different lengths to create customized light sets with your choice of colors
- Quantity: 1
- Weight: 36.2 lbs.
Click here if you also need to make your own custom length power cords this Christmas.