Our c7 Christmas light wire has 1000 empty sockets at 12″ intervals. This is what us professionals use to custom cut our lighting to make it fit perfectly to the space we are decorating or the self standing display we are building. You can create a run simply by cutting the line at the length desired and then add our easy to use vampire c7 plugs at each end of the wire.
You can use these to hang lights for Christmas, birthdays, weddings, Fourth of July, Valentines Day, Man Cave lighting, she shed lighting and any special event.
Don’t forget to purchase your C7 LED Christmas lights when you’re ordering this. Remember this is 1000 empty sockets so if you plan on using the whole thing you will need 1000 c7 lights.
- 1000′ of green wire SPT1
- 1000 sockets spaced 12″ apart
- Male and Female Plugs sold separately
- UL rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Maximum recommended load is 250 LED Retrofit c7 bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first, 140 C7, 5 watt incandescent bulbs, or 100 C7, 7 watt incandescent bulbs
- Splice this spool into several different lengths to create customized light sets with your choice of colors
- Quantity: 1
- Weight: 33 lbs.
Click here if you also need to make your own custom length power cords this Christmas.